Remote patient monitoring and other forms of virtual care are fast finding footholds in healthcare as patients get acquainted with these new care modalities and health systems learn to appreciate the cost-efficiencies they offer.
But telehealth and RPM are still in early days, and are fast-changing as they’re augmented with other new and emerging digital health and artificial intelligence technologies.
Robin Farmanfarmaian, a longtime Silicon Valley entrepreneur and co-author of the new book, How AI Can Democratize Healthcare, joined us recently to discuss how the growing momentum toward home-based care is being impacted by leading-edge innovations such as natural language processing, digital therapeutics and more.
- Where remote patient monitoring is now, and where it’s headed
- How AI is changing how virtual care is delivered
- New approaches to patient engagement and experience
- What’s next for digital therapeutics and other app-based interventions
- Innovative use cases for NLP and machine learning models
More about this episode: