Tuesday, April 4th, 2023
Five hospitals and health systems that have announced name changes or other rebranding efforts since Feb. 15:
- Hendersonville, N.C.-based Pardee UNC Health Care is changing its name to UNC Health Pardee as part of the move to better reflect its affiliation with Chapel Hill, N.C.-based UNC Health.
- Gardnerville, Nev.-based Carson Valley Medical Center is rebranding as Carson Valley Health as it undergoes a $29.3 million expansion project.
- Salinas (Calif.) Valley Memorial Healthcare System changed its name to Salinas Valley Health.
- Orangeburg, S.C.-based Regional Medical Center rebranded to MUSC Health Orangeburg due to its partnership with Charleston, S.C.-based MUSC Health.
- Northampton, Mass.-based Cooley Dickinson Hospital unveiled a new brand identity to reflect its affiliation with Boston-based Mass General Brigham. The rebrand consisted of a new logo and new entrance signs.